1 cup all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons melted butter
1 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Let stand for 30 minutes. It makes about 8-10 crepes.
2. Heat a 8-inches non stick skillet, over medium-high heat. Pour about 1/4 cup batter in the center of skillet.
3. Quickly swirl the skillet above the burner to coat the surface of the skillet evenly. If the batter you’ve poured was too little and you have holes in the crepe, add more batter to fill them. Return the skillet to heat.
4. Cook crepe until top appears dry.
5. Loosen edges of crepe with a non-metal spatula.
6. Flip crepe and cook 30-40 seconds on other side.
7. Remove crepe from skillet and place crepe on a plate. Repeat the procedure until batter is finished.
8. Fill crepes with desired filling (See Chicken crepes recipe).